IEC Certificated Class C 40ka Surge Protective Device
- Model NO.: TRS-C/40
- Installation: Parallel Arrester
- Size: Small
- Shape: Cuboid
- Brand: THOR
- Rated Operating Voltage Un: 220V
- Nominal Discharge Current in: 20ka
- Residual Voltage up: 1.8kv
- Package Size: 385mm*210mm*220mm.
- Specification: 4P
- HS Code: 85363000
- Type: Power Source Arrester
- Application: AC/DC System
- Operation Voltage: Low Voltage
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- Products: Trsc-1
- Max Continuous Operating Voltage UC: 385V
- Max Discharge Current Imax: 40ka
- Temperature: -40c- +70c
- Trademark: THOR
- Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
TRS-C Series surge protective device suitable for the new energy wind power generation system,its working voltage covers 500V,800V and 1000V.It is installed in the main power system at DC circuit,to protect against the indirect lighting current,direct lighting current or other instantaneous over voltage.
1.Plug in/out style protective device.
2.The coler of visible window shows operating status.
3.Double protection of over-heat and over-current.
4.Have the accessory of remote signaling interface,could be remote control.
Rated operating voltage Un
Max continuous operating voltage Uc
Nominal Discharge Current In(8/20μS)
Max Discharge Current Imax(8/20μS)
Residual Voltage Up
Response Time ns
Sea level elevation≤3km
Standard guide card loaded